Friday, October 3, 2008

Criminal Adebayo Adegoke

Dear Friend,


I am Barrister Adebayo Adegoke(Esq.).
I am the Personal Assistant to Mr. Rasheed Ladoja, a governor in Nigeria. Mr.
Rasheed Ladoja has been undergoing a personal disagreement as regards the third
term saga with Mr. President for some months back. My boss made his intention
known to the president that since it is not in the constitution of the country
that Mr. President is allowed to contest for third term, he totally refused to
support Mr. President, Mr. President did not like this and pressed for his
impeachment which did not follow the constitutional procedure. Since it is Mr.
President's way of dealing with his opponent through its organ of distraction
EFCC known as Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, he has quickly set that
in motion to deal with my boss.



In view of this, Mr.Rasheed Ladoja has instructed me to contact you to be able
to repatriate some money in his account before it will be confiscated by the
President. The account value (US$128.7million dollars). He has instructed me to
seek your consent and communicate to you the sharing ratio.30% will be given to
you for assistance,70% will be for him.

All i require is your honest co-operation to enable us see that this transaction
succeeds. I will like you to send your fax and phone numbers to me for easier
communication. I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. Please get
in touch with me through my private email address :(link removed)
as soon as possible for faster communication.



Looking forward to your positive response.



Best Regards,



Mr. Adebayo Adegoke (Esq.).

Note: This clown purported to write 'From The Desk of Special Assistant to The Former Executive Governor, of Oyo
State Nigeria For Information & Strategy.
Plot 14...

No comments: