Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Criminal Aisha Saleeb purportedly from Darfur

Hello ,
Greetings of the season to you and your family.
I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here ,I am miss Aisha Yormie Saleeb 22 years old girl from Kiara Sudan,the only daughter of Late Dr.Robert Saleeb the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of President Al-Bashir Omar,he was killed because he is from the region of Darfur,so many innocent soul were killed in Darfur,My father was killed by government of President Al-Bashir Omar,he accused my father of coup attempt.
Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account (as his next of kin)here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank here which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.5m(Four Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) So what i need from you is, for you to see that this money is transfered to a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education.

My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question.i have two reasons for choosing you, i choosed you because it is the will of God.and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life.My choosing you does not mean i do not have anybody from africa.i have two uncles,that is my late fathers junior brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care,all they did was to sell my late father's houses and company to one mr olson steven from united states and enjoy the money with their wives. I wanted to tell olson about it but should my uncles know of the money,they can kill me ,so as to eat the money.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.
In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.i am staying at the female hostel,so i am nearer to the Student's Communication Room.I will be able to
check my email every morning & Night.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self and do not disclose it to anyone till i come over once the fund has been transfered.
thanks,
Aisha Saleeb.

No comments: