Friday, October 3, 2008

Criminal Mr. Jerome Smith, 'external auditor'

Hello,

I am Mr. Jerome Smith an external auditor here in England. In the course of our
yearly
routine audit of investment Portfolio, I discovered that a personal account has
been
dormant for over seven years with a huge balance. The account belongs to a
single
beneficiary. Further investigations of the said account reveal that the late
investor last
operated the account in 2000, about the time of his death. He died without a
will and
also with no next of kin, so there was no beneficiary/nobody coming forward all
these
years to lay claim to the investment account.

The personal investment account in this instance has been dormant for about 7
Years, thus making it a dormant account. I wish to inform you that using our
Inside leverage, we (I am working on this with an attorney at this time),
Together with yourself can secure the funds in this account for us instead of
allowing it sent to the Treasury of the Government of the United Kingdom. All we
need
is your approval and the lawyer will file for an application for proceeds on
your behalf.
All necessary legal documents required will be provided.

You shall be adequately compensated for your part in this transaction as am
willing to
give you 25% for your efforts. I shall however leave out the other details of
this
transaction till I receive an affirmation of your desire to participate. I can
assure
you that we are completely in charge of the transaction and as such there is no
risk
whatsoever if you decide to work with us. It is however important to say that
secrecy
is of vital importance if we are to successfully reap the immense benefits of
this
transaction.

I shall furnish you with secure phone number by which we shall communicate on
getting a response from you. If you wish to proceed with me you must send me
the following: Your full name, Contact number and fax and Age

I look forward to hearing from you.
With warmest personal regards and best wishes,

Mr. Jerome Smith

No comments: