Friday, October 3, 2008

Fraudulent letter from Cancer Victim

Greetings to you,

I am Mrs. Annabel Bonifacio from Spain am 58 years
old, wife to late Patrick Bonifacio a new
convert i am deaf and suffering from a longtime
cancer of the breast which also affected my brain,
from all indication my conditions is really
deteriorating and it is quite obvious that,
according to my doctors they have advised me that i
may not live for the next two months,this is because
the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I
was brought up from a motherless babies home was
married to my late husband for twenty years without
a child,died in a fatal motor accident .Since his death I
decided not to re-marry,I sold all my inherited
belongings and deposited a all the sum of $11.6million
dollars with a Security Company.

Presently,this money is still with them and the
management just wrote me as the true owner to come
forward to receive the money for keeping it so long
or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody
to receive it on my behalf since I can not
come over because of my illness or they get it
confisticated. I'm with my laptop in a hospital
where I am having my treatment for cancer of the
Breast I have since lost my ability to talk and my
doctors have told me that I have only a few months
to live. It is my last wish to see that this money
is invested to any organisation of your choice and
distributed each year among the charity
organization, the poor and the motherless babies
home where i come from,to
also use this money to fund orphanages and
widows,I took this decision,before i rest in peace
because my time will soon be up.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the
contact of the Security Company.
I will also issue you a letter of authority that
will prove you as the new beneficiary of my
fund.Please assure me that you will act accordingly
as i stated here in.

Waiting for your reply.
Mrs. Annabel Bonifacio

No comments: